Outdoor Furniture Designer
Experienced Outdoor Furniture Designer with a Passion for Sustainability
Are you an experienced Furniture Designer with a keen interest in sustainable design practices? Are you passionate about creating exceptional outdoor furniture solutions that combine aesthetics with environmental responsibility? If so, we invite you to join our team at ScanCom International A/S, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of outdoor furniture. Our Design Team is located at our newly established Nordic Home & Creative Space in Copenhagen Denmark and your future colleagues consists of proud, but humble winners of Red Dot Awards, best sustainable product at SOLEX, UK, just to name a few. We partner with medium and large size retailers, and every day we strive to meet and exceed their high demands.
What will you do?
- Use your furniture design expertise to conceptualize and develop innovative outdoor furniture solutions.
- Work closely with our Clients, Agents, and colleagues across the world, guiding and managing their requirements into a finished product, ensuring adherence to design, quality, and sustainability standards.
- Integrate sustainable principles and materials into the design process, ensuring environmentally friendly products without compromising on style or quality.
What do you need to bring?
- A relevant educational background within the field of design coupled with experience working as a furniture designer, ideally within the outdoor furniture sector.
- Strong interest in sustainability and a demonstrated ability to integrate sustainable practices into design processes.
- Proficiency in 3D design programs
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
What will you get in return?
- We offer an exciting role in a truly international environment, providing interactions with likeminded passionate colleagues all over the world.
- Great opportunities for professional as well as personal development
- An attractive salary package including various benefits.
- The opportunity to shape and impact the world of outdoor furniture – as well as your own personal role in it.
If you have any questions to the role, or wish to send your CV along with some words about yourself, please reach out directly to our Head of Global Design & Products, Helene Bachmann: email@example.com
We would like to receive your application latest by the 26th of October,
About ScanCom International A/S:
ScanCom International A/S is a recognized global manufacturer and supplier of outdoor furniture, committed to providing high-quality and aesthetically pleasing furniture solutions. With a strong focus on environmental responsibility and social responsibility, we strive to create products that enhance outdoor living spaces while minimizing our environmental footprint. Join our mission to redefine outdoor furniture design and make a positive impact on the world. www.scancom.net