Senior Technical Manager
Are you an experienced Senior Technical Manager with a keen interest in sustainable design and production practices? Are you passionate about creating exceptional outdoor furniture solutions that combine aesthetics with environmental responsibility? And do you have a passion for driving innovation and breaking new ground for materials? If so, we invite you to join our team at ScanCom Vietnam, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of outdoor furniture. Our Technical Team is located at our facilities in Binh Duong (HCMC), Vietnam, and is placed at a key point in interaction between customers, development, and production. We partner with medium and large size retailers, and every day we strive to meet and exceed their high demands.
What will you do?
- Use your expertise in the technical field to manage and drive daily operations and ensure key deliverables for our technical department.
- Manage Technical Department team in delivering solutions for the outdoor furniture
- Work in close collaboration with our design team, our product management team, and our production facilities, in order to deliver value and excellence to our global customers.
What do you need to bring?
- A relevant educational background within the technical field, coupled with long experience working in product development and/or technical drawing development at least 10 years- ideally within the furniture outdoor manufacturing sector.
- Strong interest in sustainability and a demonstrated ability to integrate sustainable into your work, including across multiple material types, such as wood, plastic, aluminium, etc.
- Strong project and management skills, as well as a decent commercial understanding.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
What will you get in return?
- We offer an exciting role in a truly international environment, providing interactions with likeminded passionate colleagues all over the world.
- Great opportunities for career map development
- An attractive salary package including various benefits.
- The opportunity to shape and impact the world of outdoor furniture – as well as your own personal role in it.
- Oversea business based on projects
If you have any questions to the role, or wish to send your CV along with some words about yourself, please reach out directly to our Recruitment Manager, Ms. Huong, Tran Thien at: email@example.com
We would like to receive your application latest by the 15th of November,
About ScanCom International A/S:
ScanCom International A/S is a recognized global manufacturer and supplier of outdoor furniture, committed to providing high-quality and aesthetically pleasing furniture solutions. With a strong focus on environmental responsibility and social responsibility, we strive to create products that enhance outdoor living spaces while minimizing our environmental footprint. Join our mission to redefine outdoor furniture design and make a positive impact on the world. www.scancom.net